Myself Puja Brahmi. I always find myself too immersed in my thoughts about life in general. Do you feel the same? If Yes then Join Me! Come along and share your story which you are dieing to share with someone. I love to talk about topics like Relationships, Politics, Social Cause, Society, Influential Documentaries, Music, Movies and most of all how can we contribute our little bit of effort in helping people who are in need.
Internet has provided all of us a medium to start our own . It provides us an easy medium to interact through blogging with the rest of the world and share our professional and personal experiences.
Profession – Teacher
- First and the foremost is that am an INDIAN – Rather proud to be an Indian. I was born and was brought up in Delhi – but presently I stay out of India and have traveled to a few countries for further growth opportunities!
- So now let’s talk about what I do – There is no particular thing which I do as a profession. Actually there are many things I am involved into – like I love to design clothes.
- I’m a fervent writer which gives me freedom to talk about certain issues which our society is facing. Questions about life in general, share my life experiences and to provide any information which might help other people.
- What I strongly believe about is to help needy people in whichever form you can. Since I was a child I always experienced an immense urge to feed poor people. When I look back there are so many perturb incidents which aroused me to do even more.
God Bless You All
1) The craziest thing I have ever done
Once when I was a kid I cut myself with a blade and let myself bleed thinking It can help me to reduce weight!!!
2) My best trait
Love to beat guys in badminton.
3) My worst trait
Can’t pretend something which I’m not.
4) If I get 1 million bucks how would I blow it up in one day?
Will pay off all my EMI’s and then will sponser the education of as many poor children as I can.
5) What makes me laugh?
Funny animal and cute kids videos.And when you hear people lying and you know the truth;)
6) One bad habit which I want to get rid of
I am a big time foodie
7) If I go back in history, which period I would like to live in
I love to live in the present.
8) My favorite ghar ka khana
Fish and prawn curry, Chicken biryani, shahi paneer with methi ka parantha.
9) Two guests I would love to have home for dinner and why?
My best friend Sunita Biddu and ….hmm umm hmm again her !
10) What would I wear on a hot date… which I will never go;)
A Black outfit
11) Where would I like to go on my dream date
It doesn’t matter much if you have your love by your side, but a beach side dinner at night would be a great idea. Nature is something that attracts me the most.
12) What makes me loose my temper
Mean people, hypocrisy and liarssss
13) My guilty passion/secret
Dark chocolate 89 %%%
14) What is the last book I read and liked it and why?
The loss of inheritance. The reason I liked is because it depicts the emotions one goes through during immigration.
15) My worst nightmare
To loose my front teeth.
16) I get bored when
I don’t get to play badminton, when I don’t have access to internet.
17) The sexiest man I like
Virat Kohli and Bono.
18) My favorite city in the world
New Delhi, New York
19) My favorite music
U2, Led zeplin, Pink Floyd, Celine dion, Sting, Old Hindi songs.
20) My favorite books
- Atlas Shrugged
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Monk
- War and Peace
- Remembrance of Things Past
- A Handful of Dust
- The Outsider
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Everything That Rises Must Converge
- The Child in Time
- Life is a Caravanserai
- Veronika Decides to Die
- The God of Small Things
- The Devil and Miss Prym
- The Alchemist
- Autobiography Of A Yogi
- The Inheritance of Loss
- A Suitable Boy
- The God of Small Things.
- Interpreter of Maladies
- “Nobody’s Business”
- The Da Vinci Code
- Midnight’s Child
- The Satanic Verses
- Shalimar the Clown
21) My favorite dogs
German shepard, St. Bernard, Labrador
22) My dream place that I havent visited as yet
23) People I hate/ despise
Money minded people, Arrogant, Liars, Coward, Mean
24) People I idealize
25) My ambition
There are many! To be a well respected teacher, fashion designer and a novelist!
26) My favorite colors
Black,Sky blue, Pink.
27) Things I love to do in my free time
Express my thoughts on my blog, Play badminton, decorate the house,reading, teaching and the most cherished one is playing with my son “Joshua”.
28) People I die for
True friends, my family
30) My favorite sports
Badminton, Football, Lawn Tennis.
31) Sun Sign – Cancerian
32) Date of Birth – 2nd July 1979, Delhi born
Love – Infotainment – I can watch documentaries all day all night long.
Hate – Saaaaaasssss bahuuuuuu serials n all the bitchy acts!
34) People I love
Those who want to explore new things and want to talk about their life experiences.
Those who want to help needy people.
Those who are loyal to their relationships and value their family.
Those who are honest and hard working and have an aim for life.
35) What I wonder
I wonder how people keep on falling in love and out of love.
I wonder why Indian women are forced to get married and get pressurized from the society.
I wonder why women need to dump their family members after getting married.
I wonder why we don’t have many inspiring teachers.
I wonder why money is so important and people leave their family the most cherished possession and move to other countries to have a hefty bank balance.
I wonder why women are expected to make all the sacrifices and still live in misery.
I wonder why a woman can’t have a child and fulfill the desire of being a mother and not necessarily have a married label in order to get accepted in the society.
36) Something that I want but can’t do
Is to run away and travel.
37) What attracts me the most in any person.
Kindness, fearless and honesty.
38) Things that heal me.
Is being strong and not to give a shit about anyone who I don’t value.
40) What I am not
I am not Forgiving
I never forget things easily
So once I am done I am done. Nobody can change my stubborn nature.
I am not pretentious, sometimes we need to be in the working world and in your personal life too. If I don’t like someone I find it hard to deal with liars, backstabbers and all evil people out there.
I can’t cage my mind no matter you like it or not. In a nutshell I can’t kiss ass to please anyone, I can’t tolerate injustice and I can’t stop myself from telling the truth with facts.
41) What I am bad at
Expressing my love through words.
42) Philosophy of my life
I never hurt anyone intentionally.
I never allow liars to be in my life.
If you hurt me once..I will forgive..if you hurt me twice I will forgive again… but, then if you hurt me again.. I will cut you out of my life..once n for all.
If you fish with me may be I will forgive twice, but if you fish with my family then you better run for your life!
43) Thing that bugs me about men.
Flirtatious Men. No offence meant but I hate all men out there!
Men wearing Jewelry
Men not taking care of their parents/family
Men who give preference to their career than their loved ones
Men who keep on switching over from one girl to another!
Men who are materialistic.