Life After Death Do You Believe In Reincarnation? I Don’t!. REINCARNATION has always been an ancient belief, but is there any proof to justify the phenomena of Reincarnation.
- We all have heard Reincarnation Stories, but the million dollar question is what’s the authenticity of reincarnation stories and how many of us have a strong belief on it.
- There are many doubtful questions against reincarnation. What’s the evidence to prove reincarnation, the process of how an individual travels from one body to another body? Needless to say, these are one of the main constraints in recognizing the evidence on how reincarnation takes place.
- Do all people reincarnate? I guess No! Because majority of us don’t go through the process of witnessing our past lives memories. I Don’t! So the point is that how and why some people reincarnate and others don’t.
- I have read and heard many stories where an individual counter his/her past incidents. But honestly speaking I can’t relate to it. Research suggests that, an individual is reborn if he/she died at an early age or those who went through violent death.
- I guess it’s just a result of “selective thinking” where an individual goes through a psychological experience based on their beliefs, life experiences and fears in their mind. On the other hand it’s related to karma also. What is Karma?
- Karma can be defined as the law of action and reaction. In more simple terms it’s the kind of deed you commit, based on that you will get the kind of life in the next birth. The soul goes through a continuous process of being born and later dying.
- So does that imply that if an individual go through tough circumstances then does that mean the person deserves it because in the past he/she committed bad deeds? It’s the way god make each of us suffer based on our previous life deeds.
- Let me get this straight! If a poor ill person begs and going through unbearable pain then is it because god is making him suffer. So are we not supposed to obstruct god’s way of punishing them, by helping them? If a person is dying on the road, bleeding to death, are we not supposed to come forward to help him/her?