The best ever Birthday surprise for your husband could be a Happy Birthday Card for your husband would be your hand made card in which you can write a happy birthday note for your loving husband.
Birthday Love Letter For Your Husband Is A Perfect Gift To Make Your Husband Feel loved.
A love letter to my husband on his birthday – Honey I am feeling too embarrassed to even start! Because I really don’t know how to write a love letter! People say Love letters to husband can do the trick of sparking the love in your marriage. I hope these Love letters to my husband will ignite his love for me; if you ever realize then you will notice how we engross ourselves in our day to day life that we forget to express our love. Handwritten Love letters for husband will make him yearn for you; personally speaking love letters for my husband will surely make him feel my never dying love for him. This love letter to my husband is again one of the ways where I open up my heart to him.
It will sound funny – I searched hundreds of websites and read the collection of love letters but nothing sound perfect to me. I don’t want to sound too corny or too boring here.. I just want to pour out my feelings through simple words.
• We have been together for so many years and have celebrated many memorable occasions together. When I look back and see the most romantic and cherished moments it was all because of you. You always say that I don’t express my love in words. With time I have noticed that I do feel shy in opening up my heart to you. I remember the first love letter you had written to me when I went to Bangkok.
Frankly speaking I’m bit reluctant to write all this because I’m not sure if I will get it right or not.. As it’s your birthday so I want everything to be just perfect.
I will start by expressing the one thing that I cherish the most with you is curling up with you on the bed before sleeping, feeling the warmth of your skin by resting my head on your shoulder and you kissing me on my head and lips! Every morning after waking up the way you hold me tightly and we pulling up the blanket over our head and whispering things to each other. Our toes tenderly touching each other’s toes underneath the blanket! It’s so fulfilling and amazing that how we have been doing this every day for years and still do it – still need it badly.
Walking down the street wrapping my hands around your hands – feeling the breeze fiddling with my hair- Ah I absolutely love it. Does that sound like typically Yash Chopra’s romantic movies scripts!!
• I still feel your first kiss when we were coming from Etopia ( though I always complain that how dare you kiss me when I was sleeping!!! but without any doubt that was the most cherished kiss of my entire life) You always express your love openly but I have always struggled to do that. It’s been years and years of knowing each other and even now our relationship feels so fresh, as if we are still dating! I think the real romance starts after getting married when you actually get to spend quality time together.
• Every morning – Every night you make me feel loved with your touch and warmth. Just your way of holding my face and looking into my eyes says it all. It makes me feel blessed when every friend of mine tells me how lucky I am to have you in my life as my soul mate. Once when I was in college my friend told me after 2 years of any marriage the romance goes away. I actually believed her because I had seen many couples totally occupied in their careers and setting financial goals that they tend to drift apart slowly. But with you it’s been years and years – with time we have become One. You know how hard it gets to even sleep without you, forget about staying away from you.
• We have been by each other’s side in all the rough situations all through the time. You remember the first romantic song that you sung to me – Jab koi baat bigad jaye Jab koi mushkil pad jaye Tum dena sath mera o humnavawaz. It’s so fulfilling to see how both of us have supported each other at times when we needed each other the most. The real test of any relationship comes when you see someone you loved the most by your side. It’s so gratifying how both of us value the commitment towards our relationship.
• We all know relationships are not easy it requires a lot of sacrifices, compromises, care and time. Everything falls on its place when you have someone who loves you. This time when I was alone for few days without you in India I missed you the most. I miss Little Little moments about living with you.
• Your presence around me in the house, when I cook you hugging me from the back, opening the door for you every evening and giving you a kiss, making coffee for you, going out for movies together, deciding on which restaurant to go, talking about politics, sports!!, watching Chelsea play at our favorite place, you making me sit on your lap like your baby and swinging me around, you quizzing me about music.
•You making your top 10 favorite band every month and signing it to make a record, lounging around and having a cup of coffee and talking about life in general, playing loud music in the car and singing together and how can I forget our crazy way of screaming competition, it’s so sweet how we dance daily for few minutes ( this time when I was in India I replaced you with gunna) Remember the way you roll me around and then make me bend … gunna literally enjoyed that style of dancing.
•It feels nice to be with you all the time. Wherever you go you make sure that I am with you. I have seen so many guys going out alone leaving their wives or girl friends alone but you are so unlike them. I always tell mummy that how my life changed for good after meeting you. Before knowing you I didn’t know jack about jack! You taught me so many things that brought confidence in me. The kind of respect you give it to me in front of your friends, clients, family and colleagues is so gratifying.
• Do you have a magic stick!! How you win everyone’s heart? Whether it’s my friends, my relatives or a complete stranger on the road you just gel with anyone. I just can’t seem to get this art of yours! It’s so amazing how easily you can bring a smile on anybody’s face within minutes. Teach me !!!!!! Some people say that when you love someone you don’t change the other person. But I completely disagree with it.
• When you love someone special you are willing to change anything to bring a smile on your love’s face. I am glad we respect each other’s individuality and at the same time we go out of way to make each other feel special in every possible way.
- Thanks for every effort you make to bring a smile on my face.
- Thanks for all the crazy things you do to make me laugh.
- Thanks for doing so much hard work to make our future secured.
- Thanks for all the love you have for my parents that they feel proud to have you as their son.
- Thanks for playing with gunna as you know what she means to me.
- Thanks for caressing me every night like a little child and making me go to sleep.
- Thanks for every day you say how much you love me .
- Thanks for all the little little lovely surprises you give me all the time even after all these years.
- Thanks for respecting me and my individuality and giving me enough freedom to do whatever I want.
- Thanks for cooking delicious food, you are a great chef!!!!!
- Thanks for all those hugs and kisses you do all the time.
- Thanks for learning badminton for me and beating all those people who were overconfident.
- Thanks for being protective towards me at every step.
- And thanks for letting me beat all those guys who tease girls!!!!!
- Thanks for understanding and appreciating how strongly I feel about helping needy people.
- Thanks for going to Vaishnodevi barefooted so many times and staying awake and watching over me so that I could sleep.
- Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.
- Thanks for putting your hand on my head whenever you pray. It makes me feel loved and cared.
- Thanks for always being committed to our love when things were tough.
- Thanks for your faith and loyalty towards our love to make the relationship stronger by each passing day.
The only complain I have with you is why didn’t you meet me long time back. We have missed so many years from our lives.
Express your deepest emotion with a Valentine day letter , read letters for Valentine day; after all we all know that Valentine day is coming just around the corner. So are you thinking of writing a valentine love letter? Love letters straight from your heart has the power to entice the dying love, igniting a passion and making that someone special feel loved and cared. Find free Sample of Valentine Day Love Letters that will help you to pour out your love in the most loving and sophisticated way. Love letters for valentine day can be decorated with glitters, some kissing stickers and don’t forget to paste a picture which truly signifies and depicts the chemistry you share with your love.