- First I would like to focus on Meditation for the beginners. I will list some simple steps to start Meditation.
- Sit at any place that you find it comfortable, just make sure that you sit straight in a relaxed posture. Keep your hands upwards right on your lap with your eyes closed.
- Now, slowly look into your body by scanning through, take out any thoughts that are restricting your focus. I’m sure you will take a few attempts to follow this practice of meditation without any hindrance. But slowly you will get through it smoothly.
- Initially in the process of gaining concentration of your mind, you will face a few distractions. Gradually, you will learn how to make your mind relaxed by overcoming all cluttered thoughts which can trap your mind at some point.
- No matter what kind of tensions you are going through, meditation will release you from all the kinds of stress. Tell yourself that you have to free your mind with all the negative thoughts, and you will win over all the depressive thoughts that don’t allow you to have peace of mind.
- Once you are in a fully relaxed frame of mind, you are all set to follow the next step of meditation. Tell yourself that you are strong enough to go through any hurdle in your life.
- The most important exercise of meditation is the concentration exercise. Mostly, people take 10- 15 classes to gain focus by tackling different kinds of mundane thoughts that will block your mind.
- Many people give up in the first few classes because they don’t really comprehend the right technique of meditation. So if you don’t get it right in the first few times, don’t be hard on yourself. Just give yourself some time to discover the art of meditation.
- Once you realize the beauty of life you will discern that half of the battle is already won. I believe that every individual has the power to inspire themselves.
- Gain focus on your breath, as it moves from your nose and comes out of the mouth. In order to gain a peaceful concentration of mind, you can play soothing music, light candles around you, feel the moment of sunrise or the sound of the river.
- In the next post I will share some more steps of Meditation. Till then Happy Living!
– When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others – Peace Pilgrim
– Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.- Marie Curie
– Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.- Ayn Rand