Since my school days I have been inclined on “how the Psychology of Serial killers Works”
How can we really study the complexities of the psychology behind serial killers? For over many years the main explanation which I have been discovering on – Why some people turned into serial killers? – What exactly Serial Killers go through? Research suggests some of the main following circumstances:
- Childhood Abuse
- Brain Injuries
- Family problems
- Painful traumatic experiences
- Sexual Abuse
- Cultural or Family Background
Does that imply that those people who go through the above situations will turn out to be Serial Killers? There is a huge percentage of population that goes through some of the above traumas.
- What is the factor that set them apart from rest of the people? Needless to say, the killer experience a lethal urge which needs to be studied in order to understand that why a normal human being turn into a slaughter.
- Obviously, the serial killer goes through a dire rage while committing the crimes. But Hold On! Don’t we all experience Rage and end up loosing control on our self? However, we cope with our anguish and don’t go to an extent of loosing our morality.
- What’s that part in our mind that helps us gain control on ourselves. What’s lacking in the serial killers mind that forces them to become a beast? Overall, we need to know the factors that set them apart. Why can’t the serial killers curb the monster in themselves?
- Many researchers have dedicated themselves in studying the inside mind of the Serial Killers. In the coming posts we will surely discuss about it.