I Am So Obsessed – Something I Can’t Live Without
- Every single day, this increasingly addiction is making me go crazy. I don’t find anything wrong in it. I mean if you are someone like me who loves to explore new things then obviously you will become addicted to internet . Without any doubt – Internet comes in the top five things I can’t live without. I know the kind of things that are popping up in your mind. What about my family and friends.. WAKE UP! They are not things. ( I am just clearing it because on many social networking sites people usually include their friends and family under the category of “things” they can’t live without?? Isn’t it Silly? )
- Alright folks back to the point that I wanna discuss today. Every day I am feeling guilty of spending too much time on internet reading things that interest me. I am finding it hard to control myself and I am unable to divert my mind. Who to blame? I mean come on what’s wrong in surfing things that not only quest your intellectual thirst but also help you to learn loads of new things. The kind of platform Google offers is extremely fascinating for all those people who just love to read and write. There are innumerable things which are yet to be explored- And I want to know it all. I know I know it’s impossible to know everything.
- Whenever I don’t have access to internet I go crazy like a maniac bull! Surfing is an integral part of my daily life. I am spending far too much time on internet. I switch on to one website then from that website I land to another website and it leads me to a yet another website . Jesus! It’s taking all my time. Are you also one of those millions people who are addicted to internet? Don’t worry you have company of millions and millions of people who feel exactly like you.
- Every day I say to myself that I will surf internet for a limited time. But then it’s me!!!!!! “addicted to internet ”. My addiction is resulting into many other things that I feel guilty about. First of all, I am not getting enough time to write, not spending quality time with hubby, my eyes pain a lot (scared of wearing specs) and I have started munching junk food all the time. I know this “Emotional Eating ” Sux! I am innocent – I am helpless!!!
- Internet has provided an overwhelming platform to access any kind of information you want to read. But sometimes what we end up doing is before we instill one set of information – we tend to switch over to something different. As a result we are not grasping the complete info to the fullest. It is just because of one reason that “you feel like grasping everything in a short period of time” I know I am greedy! It’s alright to be greedy when it comes to learning new things. But we should give enough time to ourselves to nourish our intellectual thirst. I know we are overloaded with so much info on internet that we feel like becoming master of all traits.
- Therefore, when you face this kind of situation it becomes essential to realize that we need to know how to devote our time wisely. In order to have a win-win situation we need to realize that other things in life are also important. I guess I need to focus on “Time Management ” (As if Anger Management was not enough for me;) Anyway, I have been planning to learn Italian language for a long time, but not finding enough time. I will again try to plan my day sensibly!
Good luck!HIGH 5 to all of you who are also addicted to internet. Let’s try to tackle this issue!