How to ask her on a date? is a question which men often wonder. How to ask a girl out is not that simple; that’s why majority of the men hesitate in even approaching a girl. How to date a girl needs to be mastered over a period of time; real men will never give a chance to a girl to let you down. Asking a girl out in today’s new trend is has become comparatively easier; girls of today’s time wants to explore their options and treat dating as a way to know each other better before they get into a committed relationship.
Before you choose to date a girl be clear on “how to find the right girl” When you find yourself saying “I want to date a girl”that’s the time you start approaching girls without even being clear about the kind of girl that you will like to date. When you are into an adolescent stage you don’t have any idea on how to ask a girl on a date. The lure of taking a girl out is there in every man but majority of the men are self absorbed that they are not interested in knowing the likes and dislikes of the woman they want to date. The first step of knowing how do you ask a girl out is to explore the interest of the girl.
Are you desperately wondering how to ask her on a date?
There are number of questions hovering in your mind like:
• What if she says no to me!
• May be I should wait for some time before making a move on her.
• What if some another guy approaches her. Then won’t it be too late for me.
• What if she just treats me like a friend. Will she be offended?
• All of these doubts and fears just trap your mind and stop you to ask her on a date. Never allow your fear to take over your life. You need to come out of the dilemma and take a step forward. We will help you to boost confidence in yourself instead of entrapping yourself with all the insecurities.
• If you are someone who has a serious personality then your chances are really low!!! Always remember easy going people who know how to have fun have more choices than those people who are just isolated. Studies suggest that guys with good sense of humor have far more chances to get dates.
• Don’t ask her out in front of other people, she may feel uncomfortable. Also, be clear that you genuinely like the girl before you ask her on a date. Don’t date her just because she is hot or popular in your college.
• You should be clear about your feelings for her before you ask her out on a date.
• Make sure that she is single. If she recently broke off with her boy friend then try to figure out whether she is over it or still depressed about her past relationship.
• Never ask your friends to do it for you, no matter how tactful your friends are. Girls really don’t like hearing – Oh hey I have a message for you from (So and so guy) that he would like to date you!!! It obviously shows that the guy don’t have enough confidence to approach the girl directly.
• Whenever you want to approach her choose the right time and the right place makes a whole difference. If the girl is new to you and you don’t know much about her then don’t directly ask her for a date. It certainly requires an extra effort first to know her a bit. Give her a nice compliment but don’t exaggerate! Some girls don’t like to be flattered so better to choose a simple approach. Some girls don’t like “sexy” “hot” labels but others take it as a compliment.
• Just make sure that you don’t offend her by complimenting something which she doesn’t take it in the right spirit. It’s advisable to stick to fine compliments which will surely work. Like you look “stunning” “gorgeous” “beautiful” etc. Guys never use the same boring cheesy lines.
• Talk with her and strike an interesting conversation to make her attracted towards you. Talk about her interests and make sure you act like a gentlemen. Don’t feel nervous in her company if you are stuttering or sweating then it’s a clear sign that you are not comfortable with her.
• If still you think you are not ready to ask her out on a date then invite her for any fun activity with your friends. Dull activities like household stuff shopping should never be considered! Think of more exhilarating activities like enjoying any of her favorite sports. After you have shared enough time and now you think it’s an appropriate time to ask her on a date.
• Now you need to find the right time and the right place to ask her on a date. You can simply say this with a smile “Hey I am going out this weekend on fishing I was wondering if you would like to join me. I am sure you will have lot of fun”
• To avoid any kind of hesitation think of a subject beforehand. If you either of you think that you won’t be comfortable to go on a date together then go for double dating. It actually can relieve some pressure from both of you.
• You can ask her to join you to some party or may be an evening with friends just lounging around would a good idea. Once you are comfortable with her you can ask her.
- “I really liked your company so I was wondering if you want join me for a cup of coffee” It will possibly work. If you are nervous to ask her on a date then don’t be anxious some girls really find it cute.
- The foremost point to consider before asking girls on a date is first to ask yourself that do you think that she is attracted towards you. Be her friend first before you ask her on a date. Once she starts sharing a comfort level with you, it will increase your chances of her saying yes. So guys don’t wait just win her heart and sweep her off her feet!