The priest says
• Do you take So and So to be your wedded Husband, to share your life openly, standing with him, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and to love, so long as you both shall live?”
• I am sure the question on “Marriage” comes to everyone’s mind. Why Do people get married?, Why I have to get married? Or Why did I get married? How drastically the emancipation of marriage has changed with time. Every single person who is married has his/her own story to tell and every story is different. No matter it’s a love marriage or an arranged marriage, there are times when every couple ask themselves that Why do people get married?
• Before I would ask anybody else I want to ask myself that why exactly I got married? I would like to be honest to myself and am feeling reluctant to express my feelings to the rest of the world. But still I want to share!!!
• The thought of getting married comes to every girl’s mind. Whenever I used to watch romantic movies I would dream of my prince charming. Just the thought of meeting your soul mate would fill your heart and soul with wishes and dreams to be loved unconditionally and feel secured for rest of your life in his arms.
• Without any doubt every person looks for passion, romance and intimacy.
• This reason you will find it weird but still I wanna share it because it matters a lot! There is a little child in every one of us; I am like a little girl at night who needs someone to make me go to sleep. Someone who provides me comfort by caressing the same way my mother did when I was a little kid!! Thankfully, my husband pampers me every night. After all these years I still need that and will never be bored of it. Sometimes like any other couple when we fight it becomes hard to pretend that I can sleep on my own!!
• I love kids and I always wanted to experience motherhood. I think motherhood is the most fulfilling feelings a woman can ever experience. I wanted my partner to be a great father which I am sure my husband will be.
• Alright this reason is quite silly. When I was a kid I used to really like the way Hollywood stars would enter Grammy Awards (Wrapping their hands around their lover’s arms). It’s very romantic to walk down the road arms in arms with someone you love.
• I love to dance, play badminton, listen to music, write and explore new things every day. Marriage is not just about intimacy or having kids or setting financial goals. It’s more about exploring a whole new world together and my husband helps me to introduce new things in life. He is my Encyclopedia!! He knows everything about everything. And I am proud of him. At least, I don’t have to be worried about our future kid’s intellectual thirst!!
• Being a cancerian I consider myself an emotional person. Whole Lotta Of Love! to give to someone special. I love my husband for what he is- No matter how irritating he is sometimes!!!!!
• And the last but not the least – the thirst to be kissed in the most passionate way!! Even now after all these years hubby’s first kiss makes me shiver!!!!! Romance is not just about sex* it’s more about the intimacy of being touched with love, hugs , kisses and just holding each other’s hands and walking down the road.
• My life would be so incomplete without my husband. Actually, it all depends to whom you get married. Getting married is the most fulfilling feeling in life. I believe in the institution of marriage and with the grace of god I don’t regret of my decision to get married.
• One main thing which every couple needs to realize is that there is nothing called an ideal match. When God sends someone special into your life, later it all depends upon you that how you strike the compatibility with your partner. I know it sounds corny but that’s what the reality is. Every relationship goes through ups and downs. If you think the pillar of your relationship is love then rest of the factors of compatibility can be taken care of.
• Be grateful for what you have otherwise you are going to regret of ruining your relationship. Relationships are not easy; it requires a great deal of effort on both the sides to strike a balance.
• There is so much to write – Will definitely share more thoughts on marriage later.
• P.S Just believe in your Dreams – it will come true. Just wish from your heart and soul. There are few lines of a song that comes to my mind from the movie Kal ho na ho.
Chaahe Jo Tumhe Poore Dil Se
Milta Hai Woh Mushkil Se
Aisa Jo Koi Kahin Hai
Bas Vahi Sabse Hasin Hai
Us Haath Ko Tum Thaam Lo
Woh Meherbaan Kal Ho Na Ho
Har Pal Yahan
Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama
Kal Ho Na Ho