I know the “Subject Line” of the discussion will make some of the readers uncomfortable to debate on “ ”. Nevertheless, that doesn’t stop me to share my opinions on “Nudism ”.
Many people are oblivious of the fact that nudity has been a very ordinary thing in the past. It existed all through the existence of the mankind. Then, how radically the mindset towards nudity changed with time?
Don’t grade this article As – An Adult article 😉 Read it before you jump to a conclusion. The whole intention of writing on nudity is quite flurrying to me also. I never wrote about the litigious topic of “nudity”.
Nonetheless, I always pondered that in today’s age “Is Nudity be labeled as “decorous” or does it still falls under the category of “Vulgarity” .Well Is it about the “kind of taste” an individual possess or about the “receptiveness” to be honest.
What I believe is – Alright let me take an example here. Ask yourself :- Haven’t you ever checked out ?
- Well, you will find most of the people who will feel reluctant to share their taste for . I guess they think that they will be judged as “Cheap” or “Vulgar”.
- I think nudity if captured elegantly can be appealing. If a woman feels confident of her body and wish to flaunt it then it’s clearly a personal choice. Every individual has their own opinions and accordingly they will live their life on their own terms.
- You will find many women who show their disgust towards men liking . Well… I guess they don’t want to admire the beauty of other women and are envious of those women who have deadly figure to show off!!!!!
- I’m sure there are many women who doesn’t like their boy friends or husbands watching nude and . I know why!! Chill and come to the terms with the very fact that there is nothing wrong in admiring beauty.
- The more you will stop your man to gaze at nude pictures the more he will get attracted towards it!!!!!That’s a fact.. 😉 And mind it if your man says that he doesnt check out then he is a liar!!.. Either he is pretending or he doesn’t want you to get upset over it!
- How can anyone justify “polygamy” as a religious belief?
- And how can the government re-establish the women who have been the victim of ? In the past the way the government did was taking away all the kids from the polygamy women. Will it resolve the issue??
- Let’s discuss on the ways to eradicate the religious belief which is attached with polygamy. Is Polygamy an excuse to have multiple partners?
- What I understand is that “polygamy is a type of oppression and slavery where children are forced to follow the religious beliefs of polygamy. Young girls get married at an early age to older men. Some are even sexually molested by their own parents. Every single women living in polygamy goes through rape, sexual abuse and as a result their human rights are violated.
- Many Muslim men in the US secretly get married to multiple wives. Why it’s still not being reported? In Africa almost all the women have experienced Polygamy. Why it’s still not reported in the media.
We often think that why these women are not coming forward if they are being victimized. Are they really happy in the kind of environment they are living in? But how can we ignore the fact that there is a possibility that ‘they are quiet because of fear of being taken away from their kids. And most of the polygamy women are too scared to stand against their religious community without any support. Most of the polygamy women are not educated and are dependent on their husbands for financial help.
It’s a high time to stop the perilous practice of polygamy.
CNN LARRY KING –
To Read An Interview With Polygamist Winston Blackmore – ( )
A Conversation with Gordon B. Hinckley, President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (
Inside the World of Polygamy; Interview With Stephen Colbert ( )