Inspirational thoughts :- I want to be inspired all the time and I love to read different inspiring quotes by influential people. These are some of the best 50 inspiring quotes
- There comes a time in life…when you walk away from the drama and people who create it…you surround yourself with people who make you laugh…forget the bad and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right…Pray for the ones who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY. Falling down is part of LIFE…Getting back up is LIVING!
- To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.’ When God takes something from your grasp, He’s not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence… ’The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
- We can forgive you for killing our sons. But we will never forgive you for making us kill yours( To Anwar Sadat just before peace talks.) By
- Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
- Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble. Frank Tyger
- Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them.Richard L. Evans
- May the sun always shine on your windowpane; May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.Irish Blessing
- Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds. Gordon B. Hinckley
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm … As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. Audrey Hepburn
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. John Maxwell
Mother Teresa Quotes
- We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
- Do not wait for leaders. Do it alone, person to person.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- The poor give us much more than we give them. They’re such strong people, living day to day with no food. and they never curse, never complain. We don’t have to give them pity or sympathy. We have so much to learn from them.
- There is a terrible hunger for love. We all experience that in our lives–the pain, the loneliness. We must have the courage to recognize it. The poor you may have right in your own family. Find them. Love them.
- It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.
- Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.- Mark Twain
Abraham Lincoln’s Quotes
- You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
- You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
- You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man’s initiative and independence.
- You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
- With public sentiment, nothing can fail. Without it, nothing can succeed.
- When you have got an elephant by the hind legs and he is trying to run away, it’s best to let him run.
- Sorrow comes to all…Perfect relief is not possible, except with time. You cannot now realize that you will ever feel better and yet you are sure to be happy again.
- When I am getting ready to reason with a man, I spend one-third of my time thinking about myself and what I am going to say and two-thirds about him and what he is going to say.
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
- The way for a young man to rise is to improve himself in every way he can, never suspecting that anybody wishes to hinder him.
- When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
- I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end
- Don’t waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour’s duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The mind that is anxious about future events is miserable.
- Never let life’s hardships disturb you … no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages.
Ask yourself this question:
“Will this matter a year from now?”
- Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
The rose is fairest when ‘t is budding new,
and hope is brightest when it dawns from fears.
It is the trouble that never comes that causes the loss of sleep.
Chas. Austin Bates
I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.
It is idle to dread what you cannot avoid.
He either fears his fate too much,
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To gain or lose it all.
Marquis of Montrose
Imagine every day to be the last of a life surrounded with hopes, cares, anger and fear. The hours that come unexpectedly will be much the more grateful.
- It is always the false that makes you suffer, the false desires and fears, the false values and ideas, the false relationships between people. Abandon the false and you are free of pain; truth makes happy, truth liberates.Sri Nisargadatta
- “Listen to many, speak to a few.” William Shakespeare
- “When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others” Peace Pilgrim
- Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf.Rabindranath Tagore
- You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Rabindranath Tagore
- Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.Ayn Rand
- I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.Ayn Rand
- Experience teaches us that silence terrifies people the most. Bob Dylan
- You must do the things you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.Marie Curie
- Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Keep your fears to yourself, but share your inspiration with others. Robert Louis Stevenson
- Lift your head and dry your tears, forget about yesterday
- Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.
- One of the best uses of your time is to increase your competence in your key result areas. – Brian Tracy
I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly. – Oscar Wilde