Feeling lonely? There are times when the feelings of loneliness trapped our mind and we tend to think on How to deal with loneliness. Help fight loneliness with your own actions; you have the power to overcome loneliness. The pain and agony of suffering from loneliness is unbearable this is when you seek help with loneliness.
You can overcome loneliness once you tell you get into action by being focused towards your goals and dreams. Needless to say, coping with loneliness requires courage and strength.
“I need someone to talk to” How many times you have said this to yourself?
• Sometimes we think that there is nobody to talk to. All of us need to be heard! But not all of us have someone to whom they can approach to share their thoughts and fears. Even if you have someone who is willing to share your concerns and thoughts, still you don’t necessarily feel comfortable to open up. In situations like these when you feel that nobody understands you and you feel lost, it’s advisable to bring out your thoughts and feelings in some ways.
• Furthermore, each one of us goes through crisis in our lives, whether it’s related to their personal or professional life. There are times when we are happy or sad, during these times when we need someone to talk to.
• At the same time in today’s busy life you will find people who are not able to balance their professional and personal life. It leads to breakups, divorce and conflicts which affect their emotional well being. This is the time when you feel left out, rejected and detached from the outside world.
• It becomes difficult when you don’t even feel comfortable to share your concerns and emotions with your friends and family. During these times it gets very hard for an individual to lead a relaxed life with all the cluttered thoughts in their mind.
Things to do to feel relaxed and to gain a positive frame of mind:-
• In times like these, when you don’t have anyone to open up to it’s advisable to pour your thoughts through writing.
• With the advent of internet you are exposed to thousands of help line in the form of websites. Make the best use of it.
• There are many chat rooms where you can interact with other people. But the most important factor is first to take care of your own security by not sharing your personal information.
• Start your own blog or a forum where you have the freedom to talk about issues you are facing. It will not only help you to open up but you will also be able to help other needy people who need assistance.
• Don’t hesitate to call a helpline to seek counseling.
• I am not a professional person to guide but still I respect every individual’s right to open up. I hold my beliefs and values with great respect and value other person’s point of view at the time of crisis. The only factor that has been helpful for me to heal my fears is to communicate with someone you trust.
• But there are times when you don’t have someone to gain strength from, during that time search for strength within you. It’s easy said than done! But the most fulfilling relationship you can ever form is the relationship with yourself.
• I am sure that I and my blog don’t even exist in the internet world! But that doesn’t make much of a difference to me. I hold my vision, beliefs and thoughts to myself and the blog provides me the freedom to open up. That’s the only purpose of this blog, it’s quite overwhelming to read my own thoughts.
• I thank all those people who post their valuable comments on my blog, it boost my morale that there are some people who acknowledge my effort to talk about certain issues that makes a difference.
• So the only suggestion for people out there who need someone to talk to is to find activities that will help you open up, boost your morale and lift up your subdued spirit.
• Eat healthy, read novels,dance, listen to music, write poems, participate in sports and most of all go out and help needy people.
• It will give you an immense strength that you have helped someone who is going through a tough time. Believe me the pain, anger and sorrows that are building inside you will slowly diminish.
• If you see someone who you think is introvert, lonely and going through an emotional trauma don’t be judgmental, just approach the person with an open mind. It requires a great deal of patience and effort to understand a person who is a victim of stress, depression, child abuse or any kind of addictions.
Get connected with other people who share the same vision and thoughts towards life.